Cyclus ID, Efficient turnkey depollution systems for industrial and urban water
What we offer:
A Spanish SME of international projection located in Seville, Spain, offers effective and economically viable solutions to problems generated by agroindustrial effluents and other human activities spheres, giving respect and protection to the environment.
Cyclus ID investigates, designs, constructs and manages in an integral way its unique depuration systems, always applying efficient, innovating and high-quality solutions adapted to the polluting load of each particular effluent.
Cyclus ID offers a great variety of waste effluents treatment technologies adapted to every particular case, including:
- Physic-Chemical treatments
- Biological treatments (CBR, SBR, anaerobic digestion)
- Advanced oxidation and advanced electrochemical oxidation processes (AOPs and EAOPs).
Cyclus ID researches about the latest advances in all the above mentioned techniques. Specifically:
- Biological treatment can be combined with membranes biotechnological reactors with new efficient microbial colonies for contamination destruction.
- AOPs are based on the most potent oxidizing and environmentally friendly agent existent, the hydroxyl radical, OH•, which quickly, indiscriminately and effectively destroy organic and inorganic toxicities.
- In EAOPs, innovative electrooxidation technologies merely oxidize the contaminant till 95-99%, with very low content of residual organics in a lower quantity of sludge to be treated again by Fenton reagent with the recovery of iron metal for other use in the same sector or when need is.
Techniques like AOPs needs much lower investment, and shorter retention times and energy requirements than conventional oxidation processes.
During the EAOPs processes, the recovering of iron metal is possible, as well as obtaining clean water, free from toxic and microbes. Both resources are ready for reutilization in various fields of human activities, according to the 1997 CE Directive in Recycling.
By using the most efficient techniques we can make compatible the resources optimization and the environment care, which are the main objectives of the Sustainable Development.
What we are looking for:
We are either interested in commercial agreements as well as in collaborations with other entities of the sector of Water Treatment, in the framework of European R+D and innovation programmes.
- Technical cooperation
- Commercial cooperation
- R&D cooperation