List of participantsback to list
Bioelectrochemistry and Sensing Group- UAH
University of Alcalá
Alcalá de Henares
The Bioelectrochemistry and Sensing Group (BEG) belongs to the Analytical Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Department at the University of Alcalá. The BEG group has a wide expertise in technical assistance for the development of analytical tools for environmental monitoring, food control and clinical analysis.
back to list
Bioelectroanalysis and sensing technologies
What we offer:
The group develops customized technology with an open innovation methodology. This results in efficient and cost-saving solutions for ROI. Long track of records support our know-how in water science and environmental solutions. Examples include: cell and enzyme based biosensors, inmunosensors, and biomimetic nanoparticles for a large variety of applications
- Integrated analytical solutions for a given enviromental problem.
- Electrochemical and optical (bio and chemical) sensors.
- Stabilisation of enzymes and cells for bioprocess technology,
- Surface modified nanomaterials and analytical characterisation.
- Data mining for sample identification
What we are looking for:
General services in chemical sensing technology
Partners to develop R&D projects
- Technical cooperation
- Commercial cooperation
- R&D cooperation
Ms Dr Elena Domínguez