REMEDINAL2. Research Network in natural resources and environmental technologies, specially focused on the evaluation of environmental impact and ecological restoration.
What we offer:
he network brings together eight Research Groups from the main public universities in Madrid (URJC, UCM, UAM, UAH, UPM) and Public Research Institutions (CSIC, INIA), and is supported by two laboratories and two major private partners (OHL and Ferrovial).
- Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Technical Consultancy for environmental projects.
- Consultancy and technological evaluation of management strategies and ecological restoration tools.
- R+D activities.
- Technical advice for Public Administrations.
- Personalized training.
- Participation in scientific events.
REMEDINAL is focused on the following Research Areas:
- Ecosystem Degradation Studies
- Ecological Restoration
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Ecosystem Monitoring & Modeling
What we are looking for:
Companies interested in our technology and knowledge field.
Research groups interested in technical cooperation and collaborative projects.
- Technical cooperation
- Commercial cooperation
- R&D cooperation