List of participantsback to list
Fundació Bosch i Gimpera
Baldiri Reixac 4-8
Our Innovation Center located in Barcelona provides Technologies and R&D Services for companies and institutions in the following areas:
• Food: technology, safety and quality.
• Sustainable development: environment, energy and water.
• Industrial processes: construction, automotion, plastics, coatings (paints, varnishes, etc.), development of new materials and chemical processes, among others.
• Health and quality of life: pharmacy, biochemistry, biotechnology and medical technology.
• Information, communication and knowledge technologies: development of electronic devices, circuits and systems for instrumentation and communications; software technologies; ICT technologies and computational linguistics, among others.
Our main Activities are:
• Design and execution of R+D+I projects
• Product engineering
• Improvement of production processes
• Software development
• Validations and pre-certifications
• Laboratory tests
• Physicochemical analysis
• Technical advice and consultancy
• Opinions and reports
• Market studies
• Personnel training
back to list
Center for Innovation and Advanced Technologies (CITA-UB)
Environment, Energy and Water Division
What we offer:
Advanced materials and devices: microsensors and microsystems chemical and physical functionality
New energy storage systems: catalysts, fuel cells, hybrid systems Materials for thermal energy storage in the field of sustainable construction
Application of signal processing and data algorithms for intelligent instrumentation: electronic noses
Ecotoxicity studies in vivo and in vitro.
Environmental impact assessment
New recycling processes for metal content in all types of waste
Classification and treatment of waste: reduction of environmental impact, inertization and stabilisation, design of new by-product recycling processes
Revaluation, treatment and control of wastewater
Wastewater treatment using membrane techniques
Development and/or improvement of processes most compatible with the environment – replacement of polluting components or stages
Energy assessment by means of anaerobic waste digestion Optimisation and improvement of processes
What we are looking for:
Partners in collaborative R&D projects
- Technical cooperation
- R&D cooperation
Mr Isaac Esparbé