Consulting engineering services
What we offer:
a) Structural and mechanical engineering
- Stress analysis and sizing of aircraft structures.
- Metal and concrete civil structures engineering.
- Certification of wind turbine mechanical components.
- Advanced structural analysis: fatigue and damage tolerance, welded and bolted joints following international standards (i.e. VDI)
b) Advanced numerical simulation
- Non linear static finite element analysis; buckling, contacts, singular constitutive laws.
- Transient and steady dynamic response studies.
- Structural optimization methods.
- Crash analysis.
- Transient thermal analysis.
c) Test engineering
d) Wind energy aerodynamics and loads analysis
- Class certification of wind turbines: analysis of extreme and fatigue load cases.
- Fatigue, extreme and seismic loads prediction on wind turbines for specific locations.
- Wind farms site assessments: mast measurements data analysis and filtering, wind variables prediction, generators placement optimization, energy production prediction…
What we are looking for:
+ Wind farm investors and developers
+ Wind turbine manufacturers
+ Collaboration with other companies in the wind energy sector
+ Collaboration on international R&D projects research
- Technical cooperation
- Commercial cooperation
- R&D cooperation